View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Picking a fly selection

Hi to all,

We have a member in Pakistan that wants to start fly fishing. Apparently there is no fly fishing there now. I have been helping him with gear but he wants to know what flies he should buy. There are both lakes and rivers that hold trout up to several pounds.

Does any body have any suggestions on fly patterns. Keep in mind he has to order from the US or other places outside of Pakistan. Postage cost is important. I don't want to load him up with a bunch of flies that may not work for him. So just a few patterns in surface and subsurfaces. He will be using a 9' 5wt. Now that I am writing this maybe a 6wt would be a better choice.

Frank