View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:19 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: What do you need to fish?

I may have screwed up my vote, as I selected all of the first three rather than just option 3... I saw the "ands" and was lost... Anyway, I tried the wet wading thing this spring. 50 degree water is pretty cold and I like to fish for long periods while also not suffering from hypothermia. Now in Florida, wet wading is ok! So due to my current location, I'm automatically in group 3. I like my vest, but I think I may go over to a sling bag, since this summer may be replete with some international fishing and I don't want to check my vest.

My most important doo-dads outside the necessary rod, reel, line, and flies are my forceps and the waterproof cuffs on my Orvis Pro Guide jacket, but I like my bargain neoprene bootfoot waders too because they keep my toes toasty!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...