View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 08:39 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Echo 3 & 3S Fly Rods

I have no experience with either of these rods, but I will say this. Big $$ doesnt always translate to the best rod. Sure, there will be one or two of these rods that will clearly outperform every other rod on the market, but mid level rods are often better than some of the high end rods.
You may be familiar with these rod comparisons for 5-WT and 8-WT rods, and particularly in the 8wt comparison, a $250 rod was deemed to be the second best rod.

Obviously, if you have the money for the big guns, then you get them, but in my opinion, the rod must also fit the arm that casts it, and not just the wallet that pays for it.

It could be that the echo's are better rods than the price says.

Addicted To Vise