Re: Why kill them???
Originally Posted by Bigdog2421
Top ten list of possibilities:
10. Most people can't read
9. They didn't know they were trout
8. A tributary is not Lake Ontario, it is a stream dummy!
7. They want to have their entire catch mounted
6. They want to show their buddies what great fishermen they are
5. They want a picture but forgot their camera
4. They want to cut them open to see what they were eating but forgot their knives
3. They want to feed them to their neighbors pit bull
2. The wildlife department only says not to eat them to keep from being sued
And the Number 1 answer you have all been waiting for......
1. Their kids are really, really hungry!
LOL! I particularly liked #8. And the #1 explains the children I teach in schoo
There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979
Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden
Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.