View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Becoming Member of 20-20 Club Can Be Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
I'll just correct your assumptions.

Actually I have spent a lot of time on the San Juan and I HAVE had quite a bit of time to observe quite a few guides too... maybe not all.. but the San Juan isn't THAT BIG of an area and there aren't THAT many guides...in addition the guides are easy to spot and observe. For someone says they've been there, you'd think that would be an obvious statement, but i can see it won't be to you.

You can pull your head out now.

Andy Kim and the historic "24 fish hooked guaruntee". Gotta love it.
"You can pull your head out now". That's a jerk talking.

Bottom line is, you admit that you aren't familiar with all the 30+ registered SJ guides, and apparently you haven't talked with all these guides on their entomological knowledge as you earlier implied you had. So, while Kim may be a great guide, you're really overstating your case.

You've said what you want to say, and I have also. Let's just shut this back-&-forth down, as it's going nowhere and just corrupting the thread.