View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:20 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: Great Lakes Steelhead tips

I been fly fishing for Great Lakes Steel now for one season in Ohio. I have caught mine all on clousers so far. try red/white or olive/white and get upstream of your steelie hole and swing the clousers right into there hole while giving lil irratic strips. I still have alot to learn about the steelies because I never caught one in the fall yet but once you hook into um you will be addicted forever! listen to snaggy he hits on alot of good points and hes telling ya what I would tell you to do also. keep us posted and get some pix if possible and just don't give up!! I been there before when I didn'r catch any on fall/winter. once you get it down you will catch um just about everytime out . I hope to get me some fall steelies this year for sure!

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.