View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Photo Theme of the week or Month

Sounds like a good thing to me Dave,

Although the leaves are done here and I've plowed the drive 5 times already...............I took a lot of pictures this past fall. I will stick to just one frame and if I decide there is something better I'll edit the original out and replace it rather than overrun the thread with my stuff.

Click the image to open in full size.

Photo info: Taken September 25 at the end of a days fishing, lens; Nikon 18-55, using Aperture Priority mode f-14 at 1/40 sec the focal length was 32 mm. I used a polarizer on all my fall shots and this was no exception. There was a storm blowing into the mountains and it was about 6:10 PM, the day had been a real experience hiking up a creek that had no shore side path at all. This was one of the only days this year that I actually needed a machete to make my way and I was very glad I had taken it. It's hard to try picking a day or a picture and saying that it was better than others so I'll say it may have not been the best day of the year but it was memorable.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;