View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:05 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photo Theme of the week or Month

you know Im game, I have played with stuff like this for awhile on various forums, anything from monthly contests that a random member judges and winners get sent forum or subject swag like stickers or hats, dvd's. too one of my favorite the ' photo below is...' thread where say I post a photo of a creek and say the next photo is a reel. the next photo has to be a reel, then that poster carries it on selecting the next subject. I for one like that this is a fishing forum and since we all have this common interest and many of us are active photogs we can get each other involved and share info to suite our needs. I think it might be time to ask the mods to create a catagory on the main forum list to put all the recent photo threads in one sub catagory. lets do this!
mike