View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:22 PM

hollyw00d will become famous soon enoughhollyw00d will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Awesome reel deal

I was not sure where to post a great deal, but since it has to do with reels, I reckon this is the best place? I was so excited about this find, I bought two reels....

Gorge Fly Shop is giving away free fly line, on top of free shipping, with the purchase of select reels. You can go to: Gorge Fly Shop and do a search for: free line

I picked up two Litespeed reels (new style) with two free boxes of $75 fly line. Ergo, selling my current reel.

I've already received one reel/line combo, but the other I had a hiccup with (all my doing). After the second reel had shipped, I had a change of heart and wanted to go with a larger model. Placed an order for the replacement reel, shot them an email about my snafu, and got a response within minutes stating that UPS had been notified to turn the package around. Within minutes of that email, the purchase price of the wrongfully ordered reel was refunded. I was floored by the customer service.

***Addendum***

You better know what you want when you order from them since the return window is only 7 days and return shipping is out of pocket. Many online retailers are offering 30 day return windows and include return shipping labels.

Last edited by hollyw00d; 12-01-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Addendum