View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:56 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galvan Rush: Drag Question

Frank,

Chi flyfisher turned me onto Galvan Reels and I boy am I glad! I was in the market for a new 3wt reel and was hoping to find a Spring Creek like the one he had but they were gone, despite the fact that the shop still had them listed. They gave me a Rush 3 for $50 off for the inconvenience. How could I pass this up? I have yet to throw loops with it, but what a sweet little reel!

I then found another Galvan that I couldn't pass up...a T6 from a private seller. I've landed Steelies on that on and man is that one smooth and solid drag!

Hard to say which is best with them, their customer service or their products. I really don't think there is a bad Galvan choice out there.

Congrats on your purchases, here's to putting them to good use!