View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:13 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why kill them???

Hi All,a really contensious issue,a subject which continually comes up,I can understand taking a fish for eating occassionally as man has always been a Hunter,Fisher & gatherer however I'm against taking Bag Limits all the time, as over here in our State we have a Possession Law.
Also I hadn't realised two of the Great Lakes were so poluted & there were so much Heavy Metals in the Fish.
Also it's reallity that lots of people just don't have enough food for many reasons.
It's about time all The Lakes & Rivers Worldwide were cleaned up with all the Technology we have,the only thing that happens is Talks,Talks & more Talks,wasting money instead of doing something.
Our Government has just passed a Carbon Tax where the polluters will "supposedly" be taxed,the end result will probably be nothing will be fixed,like what happenned to the Car Industry which The Governments kept bailing out because their excuse/sob story to get a handout,was they couldn't afford to operate & would have to lay people off,they eventually took most of their operations to Thailand anyway after many handouts.

I was happy when I Fished in Alaska,that all the Rainbows,at the time I was there had to be Released,however I enjoyed eating The Salmon..
Brian.