View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing natural caster pt. 3.

We had some pretty gusty wind that day and he was fighting that. He had also been doing this with the 7 wt. Three Forks rod, but he had a little accident involving it and his feet. He ended up having to use a 6 wt for this video. When he's not rushed and warmed up, has the 7 wt. and not fighting the wind he has almost no wobble in the end. He also gets the whole line out easier. He was trying hard to get a hold of it for the shoot with a good back cast, but never really got ahold of a good one because of the wind. I think this video actually isn't as good as the video we shot he freaked out over and wouldn't let me post.

By the way I understand how he felt. He shot video of me spey casting and when I looked at it, I realized I make a really goofy looking face when I cast. I destroyed the evidence. In the future all video of me spey casting will be shot from behind.