View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: winter is here again

Heck Mike, you've got it made there. I've been up baking pumpkin pies since 6:30 AM and am about to go start making the stuffing for the bird............... You've tied up some great looking Caddis there and those will catch darn near anything with fins. If your ponds are still open I would go fishing. Everything is frozen here and has been for a few weeks now. Kenai still has open water but it's almost 300 miles and the weather is gonna have to take a drastic turn before I take a rod and go outside. This is the time of year when I work on my snow plowing skills and dig out the really warm clothing

Happy T. day,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;