View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Line dressing

I have used the SA pads and Line Dressing in the past. I like them. I almost always use wet paper towel to clean lines, then STP Son of a Gun as a dressing now. My friend Bill got me to try Glide line dressing. It seems to last longer than STP Son of a Gun but is not as easy to use. If I had a really long day planned I might use that instead of the Son of Gun. I have all but stopped using the SA stuff. It's OK but I don't think it's as good as the Son of a Gun and I don't think it lasts any longer either.

Overall ease of use, lasting time, slickness and whatnot, I'd have to say my favorite is now the STP Son of a Gun. El Slicko.