View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 12:05 PM

mikeo will become famous soon enough
Default Normaway Inn Nova Scotia

Just thought that I would share this with forum -- I am not associated with this tourist operator in any way OTHER THAN NEXT YEAR I DEFINITELY PLAN TO BE A GUEST; couple of friends stayed there and took advantage of this special fly fishing package:

Fly Fishing Package for Two
Two nights accommodation in a cabin with wood stove fireplace and screened front porch or room in the Inn, profesionally guided one day fly fishing expedition with experienced guide (with lesson for beginners if required), admission to Normaway entertainment venues, Breakfast for two each of the two mornings, and a four course country gourment dinner for two on each of the two evenings. Includes your choice of a room in the main Inn or Cabin room types A, B, C, D and F. For a Jacuzzi cabin add $20.00 per night. Price $650.00 plus tax

My friends had a great time -- great fishing -- great food -- and great hospitality -- they're planning to return next year and I'll be booking a trip too -- but I thought I would share this with forum -- for next year as fishing pretty well done for this year -- but an amazing deal for somebody to have a fly fishing experience for Atlantic Salmon on Margaree River in Cape Breton in Nova Scotia

Check out website The Normaway Inn - Home
"Fly fishing is solitary, contemplative, misanthropic, scientific in some hands, poetic in others, and laced with aesthetic considerations. It's not even clear if catching fish is actually the point." -John Gierach