View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:05 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should the forum have a Photography Catagory

I think it would be useful if we had a photography section as we have a General Forum, Fly Tying, Alaska and etc. But neither do we need to see the forum become so rigid that a person may be chastised for asking a question in the wrong sub-group. A subcategory with Ard's latest photo thread would be appropriate along with other categories such as FAQ, Waterproof, SLR and photo settings.

Would probably leave the member pics and rainbow/brown/brookie photo threads where they are now. Also believe these decisions should be made by the members active in the photo threads with Ard leading the discussions. (not my intent to put you on the spot Ard)

This should still leave room for someone to post pics and stories or even a question about a camera in the general discussion and if deemed appropriate a moderator can move its location.

Only sharing my thoughts and not intended to offend anyone.

Dave