View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Alaska - where should I start?

Welcome to the forum Jaws,

I may be able to help you to find what you are looking for, the big issue is budget. If you don't want to discuss how much or how little you want to spend on the open post you can send a PM to me regarding the budget limits. I say this because not only is Alaska huge, so is the difference in the range of cost depending what services you will be able to provide yourself such as camping - renting an RV. - vs. staying in lodges. For the generic duel purpose trip (halibut / ling cod / salmon) on a blue water boat there are innumerable charter services running into Kachemak Bay (Homer) and Resurrection Bay (Seward) as for anyone specializing in lake fishing / trolling, I don't know any personally. The opportunity to fly fish is present in every river and creek you will cross pursuant to state regulations of course.

If you want to speak to me to get an understanding of what I have tried to answer here let me know via PM. I will not have the time to write it all out here in text.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;