View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:22 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women's Fly Fishing Gear

5' is pretty short, I am thinking childrens also.
We all have problems I think. I am 5'8" with a 36" inseam...normal foot size for my hight in an 8 to 8 and a half.

I too bought mens because they offer the TALL feature, plus lets face it, mens seem to be tougher and more features like hand warmers.

I bought Pro Guides Med Long. Waders fit fair, but as mentioned, the feet are big. I have to pull the heel portion way up te back and bought one size bigger boot, Down side is, I had to get a second pair of boots to wet wade.

At the lodge I got to try some Simms lights for woman. I like the thinner cut and they fit great. I can live without the idea of outside pocket and hand warmers I guess, but my question is why? Why not give the women same features.

I also bought a pair of Men's Rivendell waist highs. They have the thinner neoprene bootie and my boot fit great with them.

2012, I might go searching for the new waders. Just hard casue no leaks yet in the old ones.