Originally Posted by s fontinalis
why dont we have a straw poll on whether or not we should move the date forward for one of the swaps, Midge or Small Streamer. Say Jan 1. That way everyone doesnt leave their flies for all swaps to the last minute delaying everything. I know a lot of folks are in for two, three or all the current swaps going.
I can have mine knocked out within a week for whatever swap we move, so no worries for me.
What about everyone else?
Which swap thread is this?!
I don't even know all the deadlines to all the swaps I'm in right now. But of all of them, seems like the Midges will be fishing sooner than the streamers or wets, out of the swaps I am in. So I'd be willing to bump that one up.
But I don't want to stir the pot here and step on Mark's toes or mess anyone else up. We would need a unanimous decision I think.