View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No More Broken Fly Rods with Fly Rod Saver

My Canadian friend accidentally got one caught up in his feet this fall and broke it. This would have saved it. What a great idea. When we fish the river a lot of the time we have more than one rod apiece with usI usually lay mine across a couple of logs washed up on the beach. I don't like them on the rocks but have thought about how one accidental misstep could bend the rod to the failure point between the logs. I must have some.

Thanks for posting this.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce m View Post
Again I have to sign out to read content posted by the editor, i know I am not the only one. Strange bug but okay.
I have not had that problem. Odd one. Maybe it's a bug in your antivirus? Really odd problem. Leaves me scratching my head. Maybe we have a computor geek on here that can help.