View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:22 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some fine tuning help guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
I am by no means an expert in casting, I am only starting to dip into switch rods With that said, check out youtube. From the looks of most videos I've watched, and recalling my instruction, it seems like you want to be at the top of the grip. By all accounts that I've read, these are some of the masters when it comes to two handed casting.
Thanks, I've pretty much memorized those 4 videos but no one is casting with a short, 11' rod. I was wondering if the positioning matters on a shorter rod. I won't bother to adjust if it's not going to make a serious impact on my cast.