View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 03:45 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some fine tuning help guys.

After a little more thinking about this maybe what's happening by keeping your upper hand closer to the reel is loss of power. Meaning, you're shortening up the distance to your lower hand or fulcrum. Not sure if my terminology or logic is accurate. I keep thinking back to Henrik's video and how he stresses that by putting the body into your casting will help deliver more line. Where you are fishing and how you're rigged is probably going to dictate how much line you actually need to push out though. Would love to hear what more experienced casters have to say, I should probably just taper off posting to this thread until that happens. Good learning experience for all of us new two handers!