View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:34 PM

bigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant futurebigjim5589 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Woe to Ye Who Tread the Warm Waters

Many years ago, when I was a teenager, I was wading the edge of a tidal creek, up under some overhanging tree's & had a Green Snake crawl down a limb next to my face. Startled me, but after I saw what it was, I was fine.

I also had a big Beaver surface right in front of me late one evening, near dark, & turned & slapped it's tail & that scared the heck out of me!

I've encountered numerous water snakes & several snapping turtles, both large & small, over the years, but never had any problems with any of them. They always went their own way & I mine!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!