View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:16 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Woe to Ye Who Tread the Warm Waters

Several years ago we rented a cabin on the beach in Destin with some friends. While the girls flew kites on the beach, Sam and I were catching these little perch like fish in a salt pond, then running down to the beach to put them on a surf rod. We would then wade a channel to the sand bar and cast the bait out. When we started doing this the channel was only waste deep and we were having a good time catching bluefish. As the tide came in we were wading across neck deep while dangling these salt perch in the water. Out of nowhere this dark shadow about 8' long swam by in front of us, it was to deep to tell what it was...As if it mattered. Never a word was spoken as we both just turned around and headed back to shore. I think emptying my bladder scared it off.

Dave