View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 05:20 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most embarrassing moments?

I got one.
One morning I was fishing a larger pond here in town out of my canoe.
Unless it's too windy, when I fish from the canoe I like to stand to cast and paddle.
There's a trail around the pond and man with a dog saw me and stopped to chat. He'd never seen anyone standing in a canoe before and was curious as to if I'd ever tipped and fallen in. Just as I was telling him that it was a piece of cake, surprise! I got a strike from a big smallmouth.
Well, between the distraction of the guy on shore and the shock of having a fish on.... down I went.
Not into the water fortunately, but backward onto my woodframe/rawhide seat. Busting the seat and badly bruising my ego.
I did land the fish though