View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 05:31 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Early christmas gifts to me.

".... A buddy said I should check out the lamson guru, as well as the ross CLA. The CLA is more in my price range..." They're a well constructed 'light' (weight) reel and for line weight/things you're fishing for at/under 10-15 pounds (in a river) a 'good answer.' Puppies hunt.

Just a personal 'opin' here, with the exception of heavy duty salt water reels, 'Is there really a reel' worth over $400.00? Again, opinion only, they are almost 'none existent.'

Even at that 'price point' you have to ask yourself is the reel 'worth that,' or is this an ego driven purchase decision?

Just my .02 cents ...