View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 05:11 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Age of youth on the Forum

It's good to see the youths into Flyfishing as many years ago I made some Fly Vises for our local Citizens Boys & Youth Club to help them to use & get into tying Flies.
As mentioned we would like to think we are in the Youth age Bracket however our age tells us a different story & to add to that how many times have we all heard or said "I'd like to be 21 & know what I know now" however with the mess The World"s in today it makes me wonder as in reality we really have seen The best of things & I hope everything becomes better for the young ones.

A bit of trivia:
A guy I met in LA last year said to me "If Polliticians aren't Millionaires when they go into Parliment,they certainly are when they come out".

Also a Kiwi Guy working in one of our states Health Funds has just embezzled 16 Million from The Queensland Government,11 Million in the last week,they now have him in custody,it shows one thing how & why didn't someone else notice the missing money?
Brian

Last edited by Liphookedau; 12-11-2011 at 08:11 PM.