Thread: Costa Rica
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 10:08 AM

mrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to beholdmrfzx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Costa Rica

Its all good. There are even trout streams up in the mountains in CR! I'll bet you can get some fine salt action on the East coast....I know there are a plethora of day charters, just be sure that you find one with guiding Fly Fishermen experience. A poorly handled boat can ruin a trip. If my memory is correct, the Pelagic fish follow the coast line North to South as the year progresses.....February.....I think the best fishing would be at the North End of the East coast then. Good Luck! Don't forget the fishing report!

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I see you are from MD, if you want to chat come to the Somerset, NJ Fly Show and look me up. I'll be there in the 4 Points booth.

There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm. ~Patrick F. McManus, Never Sniff a Gift Fish, 1979

Anger is like peeing in your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel it. ~Jeff Yalden

Remember: The winner gets to write the history books.