View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:50 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: A First Annual NAFFF Conference / Meeting;

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Thanks Larry....you'll be welcome too here in the spring
I think it's a great idea. I am interested. It seems like the logical follow up for everyone will be timing and then location. But having the time to plan it as a vacation, clears all that up. For instance, planning a family vacation around it so my wife and kid could come would make the odds a heckuva lot higher of me attending. Unless of course it is somewhere close, i.e. Montana, then it get's a whole lot easier.

Yellowstone area is a no-brainer, except a lack of good air hubs is not good. You can fish in the park without state licenses, depending on which side of the park there is The Yellowstone or Madison outside the park for floating, an hour drive to Bozeman. Chico Hot Springs in Emigrant (in Paradise Valley) is an awesome place to stay...but now I'm getting ahead of myself...