View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Photo Theme of the week or Month

The moose scraping the snow off the planter reminds me of my dog using her paws to do... well, everything. They're certainly not just made for walking!

As far as my own contribution, I'll try to make a sand-man on the beach in Florida while I'm there

This was as I was leaving Buffalo for Kentucky, which is a stop on the way home to Florida. The bison statues are part of the welcoming committee to our beautiful city This was the first snow of the year which stuck, I believe it was a record for how late it came. The photo was taken at the beginning of a storm which was supposed to dump half a foot, rather fortuitous that I was driving out of there it seems!
Click the image to open in full size.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...

Last edited by gatortransplant; 12-15-2011 at 03:35 PM.