View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Saying Hello from Massachusetts

TimmyMack,

Shame, Shame, you lived in Colorado and never fly fished.

Welcome to NAFFF. With the help of the many good people on the forum we will have you fly fishing in no time.

A good way to get what you want for Christmas is to get a catalog like Cabela's fly fishing catalog. Mark or highlight things you want. One way is to use one color high lighter for what you want most and another color for things that would be OK. I have done this with my wife for years and she almost always picks the most expensive items. The OK items are good stocking stuffer like nippers or a hat or some such thing. I just mark the catalog and say "here are some ideas for Christmas". Of course you have to make little hints about how you need a new rod or reel ever chance you get. Take her to a fishing store and just wander aimlessly and sigh ever time you pick up a rod or what ever.

Frank