View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:38 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of
Default Re: Small stream Stories and Pictures;

Ted, the water flowing from the rock is so cool, looks like a movie set, where the protagonists would be spit forth from some cave-related predicament into the safety of the river... Just really picturesque overall!
And pegboy, your s/n should have clicked before, I am sooo stoked for when your bit comes out, I watched the trailer the other day and can't wait. Plus it has me wanting to fish the Driftless area next time I'm visiting family in Illinois. When I saw Ted's post and saw that it was about the Driftless, I was about to mention the trailer...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...