View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Small stream Stories and Pictures;

Very nice,

When I lived in Pennsylvania I believe I knew where every spring that had trout was located. I spent my years in education after high school studying geology and that gave me an edge. I knew the topography that would be conducive to spring flows whether they were limestone or bedrock aquifers that yielded artesian wells I gave plenty of thought to looking for them.

I would say that spring creeks are my favorite creeks unless I were sitting up on Francis Branch right now (freestone creek) then that would be the one. I guess trying to say I like one place or kind better than the other will never work out for me................. Here I like anywhere that I can't find a boot print and believe me, those places are harder to find than you may think

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;