Thread: A Couple More;
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default A Couple More;

Attachment 1220

Attachment 1221

I'm not yet sure of the order in which the patterns will be displayed so I will describe these two.

The streamer having the barred rock wing with half its fibers stripped away is, "The Grizzly Prince"; The grey olive streamer showing the bright red wool butt / tail is "The Supervisor"

These are both flies originated in Main and I'm sure you already know or will soon learn their history. The two flies shown here have been in one of my wallets for at least twenty five years. I used to fish the lakes and rivers of Maine often and fell in love with the beautiful flies from the region.

Time to expand your materials selection and get to the vise?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_01020001.JPG (86.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_01030001.JPG (78.1 KB, 7 views)