View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:23 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photo Theme of the week or Month

Definately some great photos there Ard,

Sep and Gator, look to be starting the winter season as well

I had started another thread for december, but, it looks you all are just continuing on this one, I am cool with it either way. What do you all want to do - just keep posting to this one (the sticky) or do a new thread each month?

I have been waiting for snow, but nothing yet here in Reno, Nv. I did get up to the lake a couple weeks ago, we had to ice break until things warmed up around 11 am or so. No takers on anything I was offering, but had to leave by noon and only really got a couple hours in. Would have been better if I could have stayed a little longer, fish were just starting to rise as I was loading up the car.

Click the image to open in full size.

I did get a picture of the ice on the lake but it didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, and it is kind of hard to tell what I was taking a picture of, so, oh well, still waiting for that one winter zinger to post.

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.

Last edited by webrx; 12-22-2011 at 07:53 AM.