View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:15 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is this guy using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvc View Post
Please forgive my ignorance here. I'm pretty new to fly fishing. Why does the guy put his reel in the water when the fish runs? Is it to control the heat in the drag?

This is really an amazing video and I've watched it several times. I didn't know one could cast a fly as far as the one guy did in that one cast. The video is so well done that it makes me wonder if others of similar quality have been put out by the same people that did this one. Anyone know?

Thanks.

RVC
RCV, Google "Once in a Blue Moon, Flyfishing Adventure of a Lifetime" for some excellent long casting, then go rent/buy the movie and be amazed.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey