View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:04 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough
Default re: Lewis and Harks Montana Exp of 2012

Happy New Year to all,

This is the year that I get to go to Montana for the first time. I am really looking forward to it. I wish that I could rename the thread but I don't think that can be done.

My buddy and I are starting to nail down the details and have already encountered our first "snag".

It appears that our camper rental company no longer has an office in Missoula. Due to the specific vehicles, equipment, and overall package that they offer, we are left with a rather tough logistical situation/decision. Although our plan was to fly into Missoula, we will now have to fly into Spokane, WA. We will have to take a shuttle (1.5 hrs) to coeur d'alene Idaho to pick up the vehicle, and then drive (about 2.5 hrs) to experience the Missoula area if we wish to use their campers!

Bummer? Not sure yet. I understand that it will add some time but after all, we are after an adventure. Has anyone ever driven from coeur d'alene Idaho to Missoula, Montana? I bet there are places to fish and sites that will last a lifetime.

Just trying to keep you guys up to date

Take care.