View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:11 PM

lancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of lightlancer09 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Official BIG STREAMER thread

I had my phone to take some pictures of the streamers that I brought home.
I fish a lot of streamers so this is what I primarily carry, and no where near all that I have, just what I could fit in two boxes in a fanny pack.
Click the image to open in full size.
These are the swap flies I have with me. You might recognize Eunans "mikes red rocket" tylers "something I actually forgot the name" The "black Angus" Nerkas "popsicle" and Watson's "yoda" in no particular order.

Next: the circus peanuts, woolhead peanut, and another galloup fly in the middle right that I can't remember the name of for the life of me right now.

That Rounds out the first box, The next are some assorted ones:
This is just a jumble of them I pulledout for the picture, most of them I tied, a few I didn't, can you figure out which ones? No, serioulsy, I'd like to know. these I primarily have fished a tailwater at night with, nearly all of them have caught fish.

VooDoo leaches, Eunan posted an SBS a while back.

Closer look

my most productive fly This summer... While not trememdously big, it is simple. a hook, Thread, and a three inch piece of zonked pine squirrell.

The following is an articulated craft fur and marabou creation, I am going to recolor the head with blue, not green:

Had some good bass hits on these this summer, bottom right was stripped down though, too thick and even held a sink tip up.

Whats called a "Hot core" I need to put some eyes on it.

All I got for now,Buying a ton of tying supplies when I get back to springfield, Most of which will be for streamers.