View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Does Anyone Own an Orvis Odyssey IV Reel?

Hi Bob,

I hope your new year is off to a good start. I ended up sending my #IV back to Orvis to let them figure out the cork drag issue for me. The Odyssey II and the Odyssey III are very nice reels and they do not have the cork system that the IV has. My #III is just a joy to use and I've never had a problem with it. If I were looking I'd save a search on eBay and set up e-mail notification so any time one gets listed you'll get an e-mail. Often they are in unused condition and sell in the 100 - 225 range. I'll take a few pictures of my III and stick them on the Reel Love thread.

How's the weather up there?

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;