View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 07:49 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official BIG STREAMER thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
I think a lot of the big trout streamers would not be turned down by pike or muskies or even bass if they were in the vacinity of the moving fly.
I think this thread is gonna develop nicely.
I'm mostly interested in trout/steelhead streamers, however, all streamers are welcome in my opinion, both on the shorter and much longer end of the BIG scale!
The Lefty's Deceiver makes for a great trout streamer. One of the best IMO, and there are plenty of other "crossover" streamers too. A good design is a good design.
One of my other favorites is Jack Gartside's Soft Hackle Streamer. It's very lifelike in the water and is as simple to tie as you can find.
Affective on all gamefish