Thread: turkey feathers
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: turkey feathers

Andy,

I forgot to ask......................how big was the bird? I grew up in Pennsylvania and was fortunate to be where the wild turkey really took off in population. Of course the larger birds were usually taken in the spring gobbler season but occasionally you would bag a good male in the fall. Funny thing, when I made this long move I didn't move hunting trophies to Alaska. I often regret that but most often when I have to pay 3.50 for a pair of turkey tail feathers

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;