View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:21 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: beginner got a good set up?

wait i am confused now. so if I am reading right it is saying you got 3 rod/reels setups right? not just 1? you got a 4wt rod/reel/line setup and also a 6wt rod/reel/lineset up and then the vintage rod/reel? if so all these should work fine but the vintage doesn't say what weight it is. just make sure if you have a 6wt rod you want a 6wt reel and a 6 wt fly line. if you got a 4wt you want a 4wt rod , 4wt reel and a 4wt fly line. you need to match up the rod and reel and line so it casts right. sounds to me like they set it up and everything so you should be good to go. do you got any flies, indicators and splitshot? find out what there biting, get some of those flies and tie them on and go catch some trout! you will be hooked for life.

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.