View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:20 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I trust you all with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
I wish someone other than Orvis would make a sling pack again. My William Joseph is falling apart and they don't make them anymore. I can't seem to cast comfortably with anything in front of me. Chest packs and vest pockets drive me crazy. The sling pack holds everything I need and it sits behind me until I need it. A short tug under my left arm and it's in front of me when I need it.
Patagonia makes one...at least used to, but it had a small pack on the front. What's wrong with the Orvis? What about that Fishpond mentioned above? I wear the strap over one shoulder with the bag on the opposite hip, behind my back and when I need it, I swing it around.

There is always the fleabay to try to replace your oldie...