View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:38 PM

tbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to beholdtbblom is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

I have the Korker's redsides. For $69 it is like a sore weiner ( a deal that can't be beat!)
They are very comfortable and affordable. I use them almost every day during the warmer months and a bit less once it freezes up. I had the older Korker guide boots as well.

The rubber soles are not very grippy. I have fallen a few times in these boots due to stepping onto just about anything slick. Bowling ball sized cobbles were the toughest to walk amongst. The felt would probably have better traction, but they track and transfer a lot of invasive species, so I have opted not to use them.
Fell on my butt on a frost covered rock the other day and swore that I was going to get another pair of Frog Togg's with sticky rubber, or perhaps the patagucci model with sticky rubber. I would settle for a less comfortable boot with better rubber as a trade off at this point.