Thread: Gas prices???
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gas prices???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I have seen some in the S.L. area in the $1.42 range, and then there is always SMITH's ;-)

I am trying to figure out a way to store a summers worth of gas for next year. Does seem there is always a shortage a some other reason for rising prices just before Memorial day.

Ah, the ol' pre-Memorial Day increase, ya gotta love that.

Sounds like a good idea Joni, but by the time you buy/rent the storage vessils, enough 'Stabil' to keep it fresh, permits, Security, and an area to store it you may as well just buy it next May 21st. lol

I wonder if there is anyway to pre-pay and let them hold it for us? yea, right huh?

Jake, what does that convert to in U.S. $$? Wait a minute I may not want to really know what that is. lol

Auntie, what part of the country are you from?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*