View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Calm Before the Storm;

I've never been over there, I attribute that to the enormity of Alaska and all of the other destinations that we do get to. Perhaps this year we'll take the ferry over but who knows what the summer will turn out.............. last years big show stopping avalanche happened in Juno. It took out the main power lines and left them in bad shape running on generators for a long time.

I just came in from moving snow and hauling another truck load of wood to be off loaded under roof on the front porch.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;