Thread: Gas prices???
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Gas prices???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
What are you paying in your neck of the woods?
In my area(Northern Utah) I'm paying $1.79 for Reg Un-leaded.

Sure wish prices would have been like this during the growing season, my profit margin would have been a little better.
Hi Fysh,

Sore subject! $254.09/Gal. Why the hell would anybody in their right mind think that tearing up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge aka ANWR will change anything at all. I have made this place my home and expect to live here for the rest of my life. The Gas here is and has been more expensive than anywhere else in America since I first came here in 1989 during the EXXON Valdez spill.

What I mean is that "Drill Baby Drill" ala Palin will lead to nothing more than the loss of precious wilderness forever.

Sorry if this response sounds political it is not meant to be political. It is meant to be a statement of honest fact. The people who live here and want to rip this state apart with mines and wells remind me of children who will pee in the pool because they are ignorant of what they are doing.

I better back off now, I'm sorry if this rant offends anyone but we've just gotta find a better way.