View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:13 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: So do you fish alone or with a group?

I like to mix it up some, it is nice to spend a morning by yourself watching the river go by and think about things or nothing at all, other then what fly to start with.
I do however very much enjoy doing most of my fishing with my wife and son, it makes me feel great watching them grow and learn.
They get such a charge out of things my son is quite the fisherman but still learning and getting many "first", like his first brown a couple weeks ago. My wife is also just learning since being with me the last couple years, she to is turning out to be a wonderful fisherlady. Today I watched as she made several great looking cast back to back, and looked at the river and gave thought as to where to cast and what to use.
I also have a great friend that when we can we fish and always have a great time, its one of those friendships that we know each other well enough that we can fish all day and say two words or fish all day and talk about all sorts of stuff and either way is fine.
Many trips with my grandad and dad in the past while they still both walked this earth will never loose there meaning to me.
Thats the good thing about our sport it leaves the world so open.
There have even been a couple times that I meet and fished with some one , had a great time for the morning or afternoon and never talked to them again.
Good fishin ya'all
Bear