Thread: Trout to Bass
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 11:37 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trout to Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
Marco, that sounds like a damn good plan. I'll have to tie up some new flies and get some info on NJ license. I wont be able to do it for a couple weeks tho as i've stuff on the weekends through Jan, so Feb is the earliest i could make it.
How's that sound?
We have some time. Bass fishing is very slow right now, fish are deep. Early Spring will bring some good prespawn action. The water temps will tell us when to fish. Water temps above 45 bring them out of the deep (usually mid March-April). When water temps hit ~60 that triggers the spawn, then the bite will slow down significantly for 20-30 days.