View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:09 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fly Fishing & Fitness;

Good thread, Ard...this is just what I needed to inspire me. I am pretty sedentary and lazy in the dark months. It really gets to me, too. I'll try to get for a good hike on the weekends, but weekdays...eh...not so much going on.

Larry - 4.5 miles and hour is darn good clip, good for you man.

I kind of just let the seasons dictate, I try to fight it sometimes but rarely win. Feels like fighting nature itself sometimes. Hell, it's dark when I go to work and dark when go home. There is something to be said for cozy rooms, heavy beer, good books and tying vises. Come April, those things will all take a backseat and I'll be running (I may try the a Half this year, Eunan. It's in June, how much training time do I need to go from nothing to 13 miles?) and hopefully riding single track again this year, and fishing. Lots of hiking and fishing!